Authors are Rockstars Tour and Giveaway: Scott (underscore) Tracey
I love Scott (underscore) Tracey. For many reasons. In fact, I wrote the top five reasons I love Scott and poem.
Roses are red, violets are blue. Scott’s pretty awesome, and his books are too.
Okay, so maybe I am not going to be the next Poet Laureate but here is my top five list! I rock at those.
- Scott uses an underscore with his name on Twitter. We all know how much our smart phones LOVE underscores. Obviously Scott was thinking about all of us when he chose that.
- Scott really cares about people. Like that one time he called us all jerk faces for being #TeamFakeScott on Twitter.
- Scott once let me beta read one of his books. He then allowed me to shove it in the face of one of our mutual friends.
- Scott once kicked a puppy. But he swore it was rabid.
- One time at band camp, Scott stuck his flute…. oh, maybe I shouldn’t finish that sentence.
Okay, now for the serious bit. Scott is a great writer who cares about many human rights. He is funny and sweet and will do anything to help people out. There are many times he has made my day better with his words whether on Twitter or from reading one of his books. If you haven’t read Scott’s books I highly recommend them. They truly read fast and are paced well and I adore his characters!
When I signed up for this tour, I knew I wanted to wax poetic about Scott because I truly like him. I also knew that he wrote (whatever kind of post you want) and this could be my chance to finally pwn him. I enlisted the help of Leah Clifford (A Touch Mortal), Scott’s roommate to find some dastardly deed for Scott to perform for you on video. We decided Scott should cook a dinner and tell you guys how it compared to his books WITCH EYES and DEMON EYES.
Once again, Scott wins. He pwned us all.
Scott has generously decided to give us an ARC of Demon Eyes to giveaway. Rachel from Fiktshun is giving away four copies of Witch Eyes, and we at Bookalicious are throwing two copies of Witch Eyes in the mix! Use the rafflecopter below to enter!